Marketing Campaign Manager
Line of Business
Hotel and Accommodation Management Software
Permanent Full-Time Employee
Auckland & Christchurch, NZ
Are you keen to own marketing campaigns from ideation through to completion and reviewing results?
Are your interests in marketing varied? Are you interested in testing multiple marketing campaigns to see which works the best – and running more of the campaigns that work best?
Are you interested in creating webinars that are interesting and add value to hotels?
Do you know how to craft a story that is compelling?
Perhaps you’re a growth hacker, demand gen or marketing specialist who wants more ownership of results?
This unique opportunity to shape the future of a fast-growing software company with 7,000 hoteliers in 25 countries around the world – but our team is based in NZ.
This role will involve crafting results-focused marketing campaigns designed to engage with hoteliers and get them interested in our software. We want someone who can think broadly but still execute. This could include:
- Running webinar campaigns that are promoted across multiple channels (social, email, display) where the topic gets people to attend and the content gets people to become customers.
- Respond to and take advantage of timely industry trends impacting the hotel industry (e.g. marketing campaign on “how the ANZ travel bubble will benefit Hoteliers”).
- Running product launches across multiple channels (in app, social, email etc.) that increase adoption of our product.
- Build out our customer personas and database so we can better craft messages for each audience.
- Build out themes of related content that can be used as connected evergreen. campaigns including ebooks, webinars, blog posts, email tracks etc.
- Build out a catalogue of video stories that our potential customers will find interesting.
- Organizing regional events around NZ and Aus.
You will work closely with our marketing, sales, product and customer success teams.
Areas of responsability:
As part of a small marketing team of three you’ll be responsible for managing campaigns designed to (1) increase the number of software trialists, (2) increase the number of new customers, AND (3) increase the adoption of new products.
We need a flexible person to join our marketing team who loves to execute and deliver results.
- Strong focus on campaign performance and improving results
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and their key strengths
- Good eye for analytics and optimisation
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational and project management skills
- Experience running demand generation programs
- Setup marketing automation and triggered campaigns
- Create a content calendar and cadence for launching campaigns so they’re timely
- Creating customer personas
- Promoting new product updates
- Running webinars
- Leveraging topical events to get attention in the hotel industry
- Creating webinars, ebooks, events, and more
- Coordinating with the sales team to organise timely outreach
- Coordinating with our partners to setup regional events
- Reviewing results and suggesting improvements so next month we increase results
Areas of accountability:
Who is the individual accountable to, what they are responsible for:
- Accountable to the Manager of Demand Generation.
- There will be no budget responsibility or direct reports associated with this role.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Agency or in-house experience of at least 2+ years in marketing campaign involvement
- Bonus points to someone who can share hard numbers on how their previous campaigns have performed
- We use Hubspot but any marketing automation platform knowledge is fine (SF, Marketo etc.)
- Have a track record showing the ability to work independently, manage deliverables and be accountable for results.
- Knowledge of SaaS and cloud-based software is not necessary but a plus.
- Time Management – Be able to manage multiple streams of work so that we always have a new marketing campaign coming up.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Analytical & iterative – Someone who can analyse results, hypothesise improvements, and work to lift results again and again.
- Action Orientated – Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Attention to detail – great attention to detail. We’re small so we don’t have a lot of people checking work before we send it live.
- Likes to get their hands involved – we’re a small marketing team so you’ll have to be comfortable getting your hands involved with a lot of different marketing programs.
Location of the office/workspace is subject to change. Needed in office, in Auckland or Christchurch.
Some limited travel may be required to support high-value customers or attend events.