Why Work At Preno?
Preno is a kiwi-owned software company that works with accommodation providers around the world, providing category leading Property Management Software. We currently have customers in 18 countries and we’re growing quickly! Preno is the core product in an accommodation business and we integrate with other leading software solutions such as Xero, Kounta, Stripe, Siteminder and STAAH. Come and join our team as we continue our growth journey!
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Developer (Full Stack) to join our Engineering team in our Eden Terrace, Auckland office. You will be in a critical role, building out our product and shaping the technological future of the company.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Writing code, fixing bugs, doing code reviews, etc.
- Monitoring the application and responding to any incidents.
- Helping with software architecture and technological planning.
- Assisting our customer success and sales teams with their technical queries.
Ideal Skills That You’ll Have:
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Software Engineer who can really own the role and consistently contribute to our technological growth.
- You will have a minimum of 6+ years experience in a software developer role, some of it spent working in a startup or a SaaS company.
- Experience with the modern web application development stack. We run on Laravel, AngulaJS (ES6), AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Vagrant and other technologies.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Test Driven Development.
- Working collaboratively across a wider team and functions.
- You have seen projects go from inception all the way to benefit a customer. As a result, you have successes and scars that will help you make better decisions.
At Preno You’ll Get:
Preno is a close-knit team that works hard and has fun as we push for excellence in achieving our mission. It’s important for us to have an environment that encourages personal growth and learning, as well as the sharing of ideas and being part of an inclusive team. If you’ve got great ideas and want to both serve and change the accommodation industry you’ll be amongst friends at Preno. We love the freedom that comes with being an energetic and rapidly growing startup. We like wearing t-shirts and love dogs. We provide unlimited coffee and we’ll make sure you’ve got all the cool new technology you need to do your job well. If this sounds like you then come be part of the Preno journey!