Why Work At Preno?
Preno is a kiwi-owned software company that works with accommodation providers around the world, providing category leading Property Management Software. We currently have customers in 18 countries and we’re growing quickly! Preno is the core product in an accommodation business and we integrate with other leading software solutions such as Xero, Kounta, Wishbox, Braintree, Stripe, Windcave, Siteminder and STAAH. Come and join our team as we continue our growth journey!
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Account Manager to join our Sales team in our Eden Terrace, Auckland office. You will be in a critical role, introducing prospective customers to Preno and supporting them through the buying process.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Undertaking outbound campaigns to generate new leads to load your pipeline.
- Handling inbound marketing generated leads.
- Taking both outbound and inbound leads through a clear and consistent sales process.
- Communicating with leads via email, phone, chat and video.
- Presenting Preno and helping prospective customers navigate all their questions.
- Following a systematic sales methodology, including rigorous use of process, tactics, and systems to ensure a consistent and viable sales approach.
- Documenting and writing as needed.
- Providing an excellent customer experience in the sales process.
Ideal Skills That You’ll Have:
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Account Manager who can really own the role and consistently contribute to our revenue growth.
- You will have a minimum of 3+ years experience in a sales role, ideally in a startup and software environment.
- You’ll be competent with technology and understand what the “Cloud” and an “API” is.
- You’ll need to be patient and cheerful by nature, and adaptable with handling a range of different personalities that you’ll encounter.
- The ideal candidate must have an excellent, confident telephone manner, and the ability to develop excellent customer relationships.
At Preno You’ll Get:
Preno is a close-knit team that works hard and has fun as we push for excellence in achieving our mission. It’s important for us to have an environment that encourages personal growth and learning, as well as the sharing of ideas and being part of an inclusive team. If you’ve got great ideas and want to both serve and change the accommodation industry you’ll be amongst friends at Preno. We love the freedom that comes with being an energetic and rapidly growing startup. We like wearing t-shirts and love dogs. We provide unlimited coffee and we’ll make sure you’ve got all the cool new technology you need to do your job well. If this sounds like you then come be part of the Preno journey!