Key elements and required results of the role:
- Call a mixture of hot inbound leads (demo requests and trials) warm inbound leads (ebook downloads and webinars) and targeted outreach
- Run live (zoom) demo’s of Preno with potential customers
- Guide trialists through our free trial, offering advice and guidance
- Convert trialists into paying customers
Number of years experience, Qualifications and People Management experience.
- This is a high volume sales role. So looking for someone with a history of delivering results consistently.
- Proven ability to carry direct and inside sales quota and produce results.
- Ability to work independently, manage deliverables and be accountable for KPI’s.
- An ability to develop excellent sales based short-term customer relationships, primarily through telephone, email or online video conversations.
- Knowledge of SAAS and Cloud-based software a bonus`.
- Knowledge of Google Apps, HubSpot, Intercom, Slack, Trello and similar systems is an advantage.
Highlighting the key technical, language and job-related skills required
- This role is suited to someone who prefers closing a number of smaller deals each month
- The majority of your deals will come from inbound enquiries but you still be required to do cold outreach if needed
Highlighting the key competencies required for this role:
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Action Orientated – Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organisation; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can defuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Listening – Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Composure – Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.